Sunday, February 8, 2009

Stephanie's new hair...

SO....I decided that since I'm kinda going through the angry phase of grieving that I needed a drastic change....something edgy and artsy, Nathan was STRONGLY against my first choice of getting my nose pierced (which I must confess has always been a closet desire of mine, must be the artsy side). So that left a tattoo or changing the hair, since I REALLY don't like any pain of any kind, I opted for the haircut. Nathan loves long hair and I told him I would keep it kinda long, which meant of course it would end up shorter than I thought. I was going to go red but it fades really fast so I went a golden brown with red and blond highlights, I really love it! I now have 1/5 the hair I had, they thinned the crap out it! Which makes me love it more!!! I have normal hair!!!! Nathan thinks I'm rather silly, but he's really supportive, I lucked out with a great guy!



Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Norma said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Kate said...

I think the piercing would have been interesting- although expensive because you probably would have had to get a golden barbell thingy for you tounge to avoid allergic reaction- maybe it could have had a diamond in it too.... hmmm. I think the hair cut was a great way to go. If I need a change I change my hair- By the way this is Kate- Ken's wife. You look great, don't you love coloring your hair, I am jelous.

Julianna and Mark Weeks and Family said...

cute hair cut. it looks good.