Saturday, July 10, 2010

Best Friends and Aquariums


While up north for our big 4th of July shindig we had the chance to meet up with my best friend and her family in Sandy. They drove down from Logan just to meet up with us. It was so good to see them. I really miss her! We went to the aquarium and then had lunch at Joe's Crab Shack (in honor of the fish). I just know Tia and Amelia will be great friends (once Amelia is a little older!). Can't wait until our next get together!!!!!


Nathan showing Amelia the stingrays. The stingray even popped out of the water and almost touched her feet (which means I almost punched the stingray for touching my kid!).
Joanna and I- oh how I miss this girl!
Joanna showing Tia the penguins, she loved them!

Amelia was fascinated with the fish tanks especially the bright colored fish and the bubbles
more fish tank fun!


2 comments:

Amber said...

Amelia is so cute! And getting so big! I can't believe it! Crazy! Looks like you guys are having fun!

Mindy said...

I heart Amelia. And you dress her sooo stinkin' cute!!!