Saturday, December 18, 2010

Happy Holidays

Happy Holidays from our family to yours!


Amelia and I (yep- I'm back to a coppery red head)
Amelia sitting by the christmas tree, notice how she's pulled off her bow and headband, she's pretty quick at that.
This is our christmas card photo this year- we thought it would be funny if we all wore winter hats and short sleeve shirts because of the weather down here. Of course Amelia is slightly blurry, trying to get a 8 month old to sit still for a minute is INSANE...
Candy cane from Santa, I gave it to her to play with and next thing I know she broke it in half and was sucking on it. She was not a happy camper when I took it away.
Amelia and Santa, I was so happy she didn't cry or yank on his beard. She just stared at him. By the way this Santa totally looked legit.

3 comments:

Mom W. said...

Love, love, love it! Thanks for posting the pictures so we can see how you are all doing. And Thanks for the letters. We look forward to them. You three are special!!!

Amber said...

I love all those pictures! You are looking so thin! And I can't believe Amelia didn't cry in Santa's lap. He does look like the real deal. The Santa that Parker attempted to sit on was not even close to real & he hopped off as soon as he was on. He still got a treat though. Lol.

Ryanna said...

I hope you guys are enjoying your mobile little person. Ours can't crawl quite yet. We really like the beanie and t-shirt. We have started to wear beanies inside it is so cold in Logan. We wish you a happy holiday season and enjoy your deductible while she is still so small.