Sunday, March 20, 2011

Spring Break!

After college you no longer get to experience the lovely week of spring break. In fact, I didn't even know it was spring break week until a friend told me. You might be wondering why I'm mentioning spring break because it no longer applies to us, but the most wonderful thing happened to me over spring break. My bestie of a best friend Joanna drove 6 hours to visit, along with her little girl Tia and Momma Maria. They are like my second family. I was so excited to see them that it felt like christmas, I was bouncing off the walls and didn't sleep a wink the night before they arrived. We had beautiful warm weather and we took full advantage of it. Playing at the park and soaking up the nice warm sun. Tia shared her love of dinosaurs with Amelia and we even took them to a dinosaur track museum. Amelia got her first dinosaur toy, of course she picked out a ferocious T-Rex. She loves carrying him around and chewing on him. I was sad to see them go, after trying unsuccessfully to have them live permanently in our guest room and bribing them with cupcakes. Grad school called Joanna home. I'll see them again soon so it was more of a see ya later.


Well I really wanted to upload some photo's to this post but Blogger isn't letting me! What gives?! Well that is frustrating. On a side note, Amelia has taken 3 steps but would prefer to crawl or cruise along the furniture instead of walking. Her birthday is in two weeks and then I will officially have a toddler. I cannot believe how fast time has flown by. I will have to make another post later with more updates and hopefully photos because I'm slightly grumpy at Blogger. GRrrrr....

1 comment:

Mindy said...

False. I have graduated and I still have spring break. :) I am sad about no photos though ...