Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Up and Running!

Yay our high speed internet was connected yesterday and we are sooooo excited! Nathan and I are glad that we can now be on our own laptops surfing the web, oh how I have missed my Mac. Tomorrow is our first doctor's appointment for our baby, and we are both excited to see how things are doing. I hope this pregnancy goes by super slow, I bet not many women say that. I'm not looking forward to labor in any way, so as far as I'm concerned the slower the better. For those that might be wondering we are going to find out the sex of the baby, since we would like to have everything ready for its arrival, and nothing is really gender neutral these days. It will also help us narrow down names, it helps having so many nieces and nephews, we have 25 or so names not to use. The name game has been our most exciting debate, Nathan enjoys classic names found in the Bible. (I've vetoed anything from the Book of Mormon or any church names, I'm just not a fan. If you move out of Utah and you have a name like Nephi, not only are you going to be teased for being Mormon you just made it ten times worse.) SO needless to say with Nathan's classic traditional taste and my not so traditional fondness for things that are original and unique, our kid should have a pretty sweet name! WE can't wait! 

4 comments:

Chelsea and Dustin Walkenhorst. said...

Steph! I am so excited for you guys! I can't wait to hear what you are having! It was so fun to see you guys last month! how is the house hunt going, any luck?

rachwheel said...

So what are you, eight weeks? I'll tell you a secret if you tell me the secret due date...remember epidurals are more efficient and less harmful than ever before. And I hear they work most of the time.

Julianna and Mark Weeks and Family said...

Congrates on the pregancy, the name game is fun. also tons of forclousers here in the Valley of the Sun. (Mesa, AZ) we've ranked 2nd highest for forclousers next to nevada.

pdwheeler said...

We are happy and excited for you. Congratulations.