Wednesday, April 21, 2010

3 weeks old!

I think I am obsessed with photographing little Amelia. I'm constantly taking pictures of everything- everyday. I wonder if there is a support group for that?! Anyway here are a few photo's of her.


Amelia's strawberry blond hair
Proof that her hands are always by her face- even when she eats!


My friend Micki came over to our house and took a few photos of Amelia (okay so we had a lot of fun and we have tons of photos to prove it but I'm only posting a few!) Here she is 3 weeks old!
Grandma Faye made this beautiful orange, yellow and white afghan for her- this photo makes me think of "I am like a star shining brightly- shining for the whole world to see!"
This is probably my favorite one of Miss Amelia with the blanket that my mom started and Grandma Helen finished.
she has my long fingers...
and Nathan's feet...
Miss Amelia (of course she is playing with her hands!)

3 comments:

Amber said...

OMG!!! SOOO CUTE!!! She is adorable in every way! I love all the pics!

Lisa said...

She is so dang cute!! I love the picture of her on the blanket that your mom made...so precious!

ba said...

We like your baby. We hope you like her too.