Tuesday, May 11, 2010

The last few weeks-in photos!

Things are going really well- Amelia is growing so much! she is almost into 0-3 month clothes (length wise they fit but everywhere else they are still baggy). She has mastered the artful skill of drooling and blowing spit bubbles to our delight. Mother's Day was wonderful, Nathan gave me a picture frame with three photos in it. The first photo was of him when he was two months, the middle photo was Amelia at a month and the last was a photo of me a month old. What a great creative idea- I loved it! Nathan also made a super yummy dinner- he is the best! Amelia is so lucky to have him for a dad.


Tummy time! (yes she is looking at a book with art- ha ha ha)
Nathan and Amelia watching Saturday morning cartoons- they are best buddies!
Amelia next to her toys- she's growing so fast! (her crib is full of her toys since she's not sleeping in it yet- once she is they'll be removed)
Nathan and Amelia having nap time
Amelia and I on Mother's Day
I snapped this quick photo of our family (you can tell I was fast because of Nathan's expression sorry Nathan!)

8 comments:

Amber said...

What a cute Mother's day gift! And I don't know why you are fretting about working out, you look amazing as is girl!

Micki said...

Sweetness! Love the "art" book! :D I love the pics of her and Nathan. Every daddy needs a little girl to love. btw: you look HOT!

I love my little boy!! said...

I love your new photos, I want to squeeze her so bad! when are you coming up?

Mom W. said...

Thank you for sharing - she is growing, and your family group picture is wonderful! When do we get one to put on our family wall? Look forward to seeing you next month!

Ryanna said...

I sure do love Boppies. They are the greatest in the world.

Lisa said...

You have such a cute little family!

Crystal Bjork said...

Such a beautiful family! I miss you guys so much and hope all is going well! Steph you look fabulous after having a baby whats your secret?

rachwheel said...

Your pictures on facebook are so adorable!! Amelia is beautiful. I just posted some of Sarah, but I have to tell you that they don't do her justice. We're getting our family and individual pictures done professionally when we go to UT. I'm excited.