Sunday, June 6, 2010

Memorial Day Weekend

Over Memorial Day weekend we also took Amelia on her first road trip up north. She slept the whole way to my grandparents house in Spanish Fork! In fact- every time we went in the car she would fall asleep. This made traveling super easy; we are very grateful she was such a good traveler since we had a lot of people to see. We traveled up to Ogden to visit Nathan's grandma (whom Amelia's middle name is after), we went to Park City to see my friend Katie (who I've known since 3rd grade) get married, and utah county to visit more family!


Amelia Violet and great grandma Violet


Amelia meeting her Aunt Suzanne and cousin Mackenzie

Katie and I at her wedding in Park City

Amelia also had the chance to visit my mom's grave for the first time. Good thing my sister Katie was there!

Amelia's first time playing on the grass- as you can see all of my cousins had to come and play too

No comments: