Monday, June 7, 2010

Smiling and Family Photos


I thought I would try to post a photo of Amelia's smile because its so darn cute, the trouble is even though she is smiling all the time now (especially when people talk to her) she is also usually being very wiggly. Hence most of her smiling photos are blurry. I managed to take this one before she got too wiggly. She just loves to kick her legs and flail her arms about, even in her sleep she's wiggly. She just brightens our day!


About a month ago we had our first family photo shoot. Amelia did amazingly well she lasted about an hour and a half and was then done (which was good timing because Nathan was tired of getting his picture taken as well). We need to send some to the grandparents and get some prints for our home but I thought I would post some so everyone could see. I think they turned out great! Many thanks to my friend Rachael from Steele the Moment Photography.



We also ordered some birth announcements of Amelia and sent them to family but I thought I would post it so friends could see. They turned out really great!








3 comments:

Amber said...

Very cute family photos! I like the one of Amelia in the chair & the last one of all 3 of you!

Jessica Madsen said...

Your family pictures turned out great! And I love her baby announcement. BEAUTIFUL!

Than & Lina said...

I really like your family photos! I also think that picture of Amelia with all her stuffed animals/dolls is too funny. Glad you're having fun!