Friday, November 20, 2009

Getting Lentil's Room Ready!

The finished changing table
Nathan putting the finishing touches on
the changing table

The cribs done! Complete with extra firm mattress
to make it extra safe
Nathan putting the crib together
Peeling off labels/stickers on the changing tables
(sweet outfit yes I know!)
Putting the changing table together
Getting everything out of the boxes, can you believe we fit it all in
our car!?! Needless to say I think it was the most entertainment
the Target employees had all evening!

5 comments:

I love my little boy!! said...

I love the color of the changing table and crib!!!

Amber said...

I love the color of your crib & changing table!!! Darker stained woods are the best!!! Is it starting to feel real yet?

Than & Lina said...

Well you're sure ahead of me. Way to be on top of things!

Shayla and James said...

I love it! You like great by the way. Her room is going to be wonderful! :)

rachwheel said...

How exciting!! I can't tell you're pregnant when you're bending over. Still room to grow!
Hope all is going well:) I threw a baby shower with my pregnant friend. Hmmm, don't think I'll do it again. Really exhausting. Too exhausted to be anything of a good host by the time people actually arrived. Anyway, hope someone is throwing one for you!