Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Due date is here without Lentil

Well Lentil's due date is passing us by, depending on who you ask (Nathan says its the 23rd and I say its the 24th) either way not much is happening. Who would have thought we'd go late? certainly not us, nor any of our family members, or even the doctor. So here we still sit and wait- patiently and sometimes not so patiently.

I can't believe how much our lives are about to change; most of the time when I really think about it, it really freaks me out. I'm so glad I have Nathan to go through these adventures with me, he keeps me sane.

P.S- Lentil is posterior (sunny side up) which explains all this awesome back pain I'm having (I have to say awesome to refrain from other words). Labor should be fun if she remains posterior, all I have to say is thank goodness for epidurals! This next week should be fun- we'll definitely join the parental ranks by next tuesday.

No comments: