Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Well today is St. Patrick's Day and I celebrated with a bowl of Lucky Charms this morning, and yes I ate all the oat cereal parts first saving the marshmallow's for last. I thought about making something Irish for dinner tonight for fun but all I could think of was corned beef and cabbage, and I really don't like corned beef. Maybe I'll just dye our food green...

Well I just get to the update that everyone wants to know about- no baby yet. I thought it would be really fun for her to come today, however, I sincerely doubt it. My doctor was out of town for half the week last week and she told me not to go into labor while she was away, at this week's appointment she told me she was shocked that I haven't had her yet. Talk about sending me mixed messages! So here we wait for contractions to become regular. I do have an induction scheduled for March 30th so she has until then to come on her own or she'll be evicted. I can't believe that we only have two weeks left (or less!).






3 comments:

Micki said...

I totally should have done green dinner! I spaced it. Love your blog. You'll have to teach me about freezer dinners. And how precious about your mom's blanket. Sweetness...

Mom W. said...

At least I don't think she is going to play her Daddy's trick. The doctor was "Positive" he would be here before Christmas. I finally decided I was going to be prego for the rest of my life and I think I was in denial by the time he finally decided to come. Those were a very long two weeks!

Amber said...

For St. Patty's day we made Malibu Chicken with green holindaise sauce, green parmesan rice & a green salad on the side. We also had shamrock shaped cookies with green frosting that the Baker's brought over for dessert. Fun meal.

You are so close to having your baby!!! Isn't it weird to think your life is going to change forever so soon? Just take in every minute of the last days, hours, minutes you have until you become the greatest thing you can ever be, a mother! You'll do great! Keep us updated & good luck!